Back to our cranberries
I think I like baking even more than cooking. My recipes notebook is full of baking recipes. Suddenly I found one I didn’t make at all. Of course I asked myself the question: Why? Why I ignored it all the years? So I decided to make it and to post my making process here in my blog. The recipe I found many years ago when I was just learning cooking. Of course I changed it for my taste like I usually do. It is very simple and you can make it very quick.
Ready? Let’s start.
– 100 gr of cranberries or other dried fruits you like
– 120 gr of butter
– 120 gr of sugar powder
– 150 gr of wheat flour
– 2 eggs
How to make:
- Soak the cranberries in hot water to make them softer for about 20-30 minutes. Then pour the water off and dry the cranberries in a towel.
- Melt butter and leave besides to cool a bit.
- In a bowl mix eggs with sugar powder.
4. Add butter and flour. Mix good with a mixer.
5. Add cranberries into the batter and mix with a spoon.
6. Line the baking tray with baking paper. Put with a spoon small amounts of our batter on it. I did them bigger, because I made the recipe for the first time and didn’t know how big they can grow in the oven. But next time I’m gonna make them smaller.
7. Heat the oven by 200 °C and bake our cookies for 10 minutes. Don’t leave them more than 10 minutes in the oven, they should stay soft and not to get dry.
They’re so delicious! YUMMY! Very soft!
And enjoy 🙂